Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aeon SWTOR Guide-The Last Update Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Aeon SWTOR Guide-The Last Update Review Empty
PostSubject: Aeon SWTOR Guide-The Last Update Review   Aeon SWTOR Guide-The Last Update Review I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Star Wars is one of the most successful franchises of all time. One of the best Star Wars video games to have come out in recent years is Star Wars: The Old Republic. This popular online RPG game is pretty much World of Warcraft in space – plus it's based in the Star Wars galaxy (you know, that one far, far away) In this Aeon Swtor power leveling review I'll be walking you through one of the leading strategy guides for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

There is a lot of competition in the SWTOR guide market, but the Swtor power leveling guide has managed to prove itself as one of the most popular titles available. It's sold plenty of copies since its release, and has been updated a number of times now to keep pace with in-game changes.

I found it to be pretty mediocre. As someone who plays a reasonable number of video games (and who has played online RPG games like World of Warcraft in the past) the Aeon swtor powerleveling doesn't really teach much that you won't discover yourself through playing the game. Also, most of the builds and questing guides can be found for free in Star Wars: The Old Republic discussion forums or on free game guide websites like GameFAQs.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1