Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWTOR Flashpoints Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

SWTOR Flashpoints Guide Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR Flashpoints Guide   SWTOR Flashpoints Guide I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:01 am

SWTOR Flashpoints Guide

To ge the most rewarding Gear and items,you should team up with your ally to raid the Flashpoints.This is the most dangerous missions in the galaxy while the rewards here are some of the most powerful you'll find swtor power leveling.
First up,There are currently a couple known Swtor power leveling flashpoints. For the Galactic Republic, very early in the game, you will come across ‘The Esseles' flashpoint. Midway through, there's the Taral V. For the Sith Empire, there's first ‘The Black Talon' early on and then ‘Boarding Party' half way through. Directive 7 is an end-game flashpoint that will be available to both SWTOR allegiance.Can you find cheaper price than this swtor credits 100k=$ 6.99 at www.swtorcreditus.com . This is the lowest one i can find.

Keep in mind that a lot of swtor powerleveling the boss encountes, if not all, have an enrage timer where the boss goes into mode that deals a lot of damage and can one shot the group. Good DPS is essential for some of the fights here. I will point out any fights with unforgiving enrage timer swtor power leveling.

Back to top Go down

SWTOR Flashpoints Guide
Page 1 of 1