Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations  Empty
PostSubject: Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations    Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations matched to quantum discipline theory. The actual 93C46 Large Hammer Style is often a quantum field idea in a very rounded spacetime. Sadly, zero such idea will be mathematically well-defined; despite this, theoreticians claim that they can extract TDA8588AJ data because of this hypothetical concept. On the other hand, the super-classical restriction from the certainly not mathematically well-defined QED in a curled spacetime is the mathematically well-defined Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac method. YPPD-J006C (You could get yourself a related technique for that normal design.) Like a super theory, EMD violates the particular positivity symptom in the actual Penrose-Hawking Singularity Theorem. As a result, you'll be able there can be total remedies with no singularities-Yau SVi3206 features in reality constructed a few. Moreover, it's acknowledged that this Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac technique confesses involving solitonic solutions, my partner and i.e., classical electrons as well as photons. This is actually the sort of principle Einstein hoped TDA2003 pertaining to. EMD is another absolutely geometricized concept as a non-commutative geometry; below, your fee e along with the size meters from the electron are generally geometric invariants with the non-commutative geometry corresponding to private detective.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1