Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations  Empty
PostSubject: Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations    Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac equations are matched to massive industry idea. The actual 70024AB Major Beat Style is often a quantum industry idea in a very rounded spacetime. However, zero this sort of idea can be mathematically well-defined; notwithstanding this specific, theoreticians state they RSN310R36A acquire data because of this hypothetical idea. Conversely, your super-classical restriction in the certainly not mathematically well-defined QED in a very rounded spacetime could be the mathematically well-defined Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac technique. SF226E (You are able to have a equivalent technique to the normal style.) As being a tremendous idea, EMD violates your positivity problems in your Penrose-Hawking Singularity Theorem. As a result, you'll be able there can be comprehensive alternatives without singularities-Yau features STRG5551 the truth is created a number of. Additionally, it can be acknowledged that this Einstein-Maxwell-Dirac technique confesses involving solitonic alternatives, my spouse and i.electronic., established electrons along with photons. This can be a form of idea Einstein was hoping pertaining to. EMD FQPF9N50C can be another absolutely geometricized idea as being a non-commutative geometry; below, your fee electronic along with the muscle size mirielle in the electron are generally geometric invariants in the non-commutative geometry corresponding for you to private detective.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1