Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yogi is a absurd point guard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hihundan123

Yogi is a absurd point guard Empty
PostSubject: Yogi is a absurd point guard   Yogi is a absurd point guard I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

You see the advance over the endure brace of years. I accomplished adjoin him alert endure year adidas jeremy scott and just from the exclusive championship game, he’s bigger even added with his adeptness to score, abnormally the pull-up jumper. But he makes the guys about him so jeremy scott adidas abundant bigger and that’s what you charge from your point guard. You charge a baton and you charge anyone who makes the added players on the attic better. And I adidas js wings anticipate Yogi’s absolutely accomplishing that. He’s such a able guard, too. That makes him boxy to bouncer because he can yield acquaintance if he gets adidas wings
into the lane.” As a fan and his coach, it’s like getting his big brother. I’m not traveling to jeremy scott wings say ancestor because I’m not that old. I’m so appreciative of him for arena on that stage.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1