Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Skills Of Buy wow us power leveling Spirit Guard Evaluation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

New Skills Of Buy wow us power leveling Spirit Guard Evaluation Empty
PostSubject: New Skills Of Buy wow us power leveling Spirit Guard Evaluation   New Skills Of Buy wow us power leveling Spirit Guard Evaluation I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:26 am

Skills: manufacturing an absorption shield on the target, absorbing 10760 damage for 8 seconds. If the broken Buy WOW Items shield their own wow us power leveling failure, therapeutic targets, an amount equal to 80% of the residual absorption.For example, a 30,000 shield had been knocked out 20,000, then the failure of treatment is $ 8,000 rather than 24,000.

From the test results:

1, this skill can be stacked, maximum uptake of 20% of the maximum value of life of the priest. In my current equipment, basically the first time you can wow us powerleveling have treatment for more than 20% of the value of life, stacked or otherwise of little significance.

2, this skill only enjoy the addition of precepts proficient, increase the therapeutic dose of talent to its invalid and can not crit.

3, after the failure of the entire spell including wow eu power leveling treatment not determine your treatment skills, that is, the effect of all therapeutic categories trigger jewelry will not be triggered, for example, stack spirit of the effect of the tsunami.

4, the beta on a bug, the first time the cast will not detect uptake is over 20%. In other words, the first cast, the absorption Transformation wow eu powerleveling can reach 35,000, the second stack, testing the value of my life, uptake but reduced to 30,000. This I believe will be repaired quickly.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cs1.6-forum :: Counter Strike forum :: Download VPS for free-
Jump to: