Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Answer Buy Guild Wars Items Question Related To Pets Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Answer Buy Guild Wars Items Question Related To Pets Battle Empty
PostSubject: Answer Buy Guild Wars Items Question Related To Pets Battle   Answer Buy Guild Wars Items Question Related To Pets Battle I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

Reporter: I ask a question, is the morning when we saw that pets play against, I feel it is a pretty great system. But it lacks the real value of the player on the role of feedback results to enhance and help. This will make the players involved in lack of this system. Will play because the player is only in the most boring, completely nothing dry, how do you look at the system requirements?

BLZ: This includes two aspects. First, yes, the system will not affect the role "power", that is, it does not what to upgrade your character like the influential, but it may give you some special achievements. There are some players Guild Wars Items Sale fighting for the achievement, is the so-called achievements of control, they want to complete a variety of achievements. Another point guild war item is you talk to may the player is only in a very silly case, he will play the system, yes, but we do not think so we will have much of a problem, because originally the system is leisure. The hope that the players nothing to do - such as row this time and play.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1