Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tera power leveling : Slayer PvE & PvP Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Tera power leveling : Slayer PvE & PvP Preview Empty
PostSubject: Tera power leveling : Slayer PvE & PvP Preview   Tera power leveling : Slayer PvE & PvP Preview I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:48 am

We spent some time playing TERA's Slayer during this last beta weekend and we're sharing our thoughts on both the PvE and PvP experiences we had!

While there are two two-handed wielding classes in the game, the Slayer and the Berserker, they function a bit differently. The Slayer wears light Tera power leveling armor and mitigates damage by rolling out of the way, while the ‘Zerker utilizes charge-up attacks, wears heavy armor, and will have to physically block damage with his weapon. I played the ‘Zerker at GDC and while I found its Tera powerleveling AOE mayhem fun, I wasn’t too fond of the charge-up mechanic, so I opted for the Slayer this time, and I’m glad for it! It’s a nimble class that packs a serious wallop, but it just can’t take it as well as a ‘Zerker might be able to. That’s fine; most enemies couldn’t really land a hit!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1