Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which usually helicopter following? Gaui X5 or perhaps Trex 550?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

which usually helicopter following? Gaui X5 or perhaps Trex 550?  Empty
PostSubject: which usually helicopter following? Gaui X5 or perhaps Trex 550?    which usually helicopter following? Gaui X5 or perhaps Trex 550?  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 am

I've a 500FBL which has been recently been traveling for about Eighteen months. We have my own identify over nine eagles 260a a Goblin that can you should be a good gadget to get, however need one more helicopter to essentially development my own traveling. I have to move around in to be able to 3 dimensional that i'm working out for in which at this time. My partner and i travelled my pals nine eagles 328a 550 last night, and also despite the fact that they aren't much larger compared to the Five-hundred, that undoubtedly acquired the appearance of any Six-hundred dimensions, My partner and i enjoyed that thus Now i'm studying the following shift. We have constantly enjoyed the particular X5, when My partner and i observed gaui x7 a single actually! There are not many close to, however, not positive just what lenders thoughts are to them. With all the 550, I am aware the particular Arrange manufacturer properly and i also realize my own approach close to their particular choppers, additionally elements usually do not expense the planet earth!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cs1.6-forum :: Counter Strike forum :: Your first forum-
Jump to: