Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best sell involving Copter 450 Ze online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Best sell involving Copter 450 Ze online  Empty
PostSubject: Best sell involving Copter 450 Ze online    Best sell involving Copter 450 Ze online  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 am

My pops imagined it would be inexpensive to acquire a embay build, this trex 450 pro v2 individual wished to learn how to soar beside me with a Copter 450 Sony ericsson Develop, the main problem is actually, whenever he or she delivered your system, right now electrics come with the item, today this individual invested AUD$450 onto it, which STEEP! Without electrics, I'd personally involving ceased your ex however not a clue the actual transaction had been going on, at any rate imp blubbering.... What I wish to know is the place can I make them loll, intravenous searched from your People for you to eng land, for you to Italy in order to tiongkok!!!! trex 700n For these power elements, presently there simply not on the market is a V2 though the servos are in the incorrect starting point along with, can I reprogram the servo to become located with a Ninety remaining degree as opposed to a One hundred eighty lower amount? They'll use any gear travel major equipment so imp doomed with all the brushless engine, 4 been searching approximately A few months right now, and also the only issue I'm able to accomplish is actually buy the full system again, in which yet another $700 AU, if anyone has a Copter Four hundred and fifty Opleve I would kds flymentor become thankful if someone can help you myself out there, PST may be the T-REX 450 and also the Copter Four hundred and fifty exactly the same?? They look identical, might your gyro/servos/reciver/motor operate? As well as would the servos become away? As well as changed? in the event that anyhow could position me personally in direction of a new programmable servo control? I'd personally always be thankful, We have balance/st rights/gyro equipment, I recently don want to start off coughing away the steel framework, to suit a weakened reciter inside it
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1