Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Equals Innovate 3160 -Diagnostic Code Scanner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

The Equals Innovate 3160 -Diagnostic Code Scanner  Empty
PostSubject: The Equals Innovate 3160 -Diagnostic Code Scanner    The Equals Innovate 3160 -Diagnostic Code Scanner  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 pm

The Equals Innovate 3160 ABS Professional Canoed Diagnostic Code Scanner meets the needs of the professional for a full-featured Anti-lock Brake System and OBI scanner and yet it is simple enough for the week-end D.I.Y. mechanic to iveco tools use. It comes with many features such as the patented back-lit display which shows 25 items of important information at the same time, thereby doing away with the need to scroll through various time consuming and gm tis2000 frustrating menus and sub-menus. Default information is displayed in English, but you can choose to display the information in Spanish or even in French. The Equals Innovate 3160 provides S..EA. Enhanced Live Data, which include graphs and can playback live PC data streams. Using these features, whether you are a week-end user or a professional, you can then decide on the priority of live data values for fast analysis and review. The Equals 3160 can also do bi-directional testing, capture the vehicle’s I.D. and provide CLIP POMONA oxygen sensor results. The Equals Innovate 3160′s internet connectivity also makes for easy software updates and protects your investment from becoming obsolete. You can now have a professional grade diagnostic tool, with powerful multiple features that you can rely on for years to come.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1