Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Season of Bones is Coming Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

The New Season of Bones is Coming Back Empty
PostSubject: The New Season of Bones is Coming Back   The New Season of Bones is Coming Back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

Fans of Bones 1-6: Attention! The seventh season of Bones is coming back in September. Do want know how Brennan and Booth deal with their baby thing? Are interested to know the new stories in the new season of bones? Do you feel curious about which hot star will join in Bones season seven dvd release? There is an exclusive about Bones dvd box set 1-6, the hot actress, Morgan Fairchild, has landed a colorful guest spot on Bones 1-6! Morgan will appear in the third episode of buy Bones seventh season as a woman named Bianca, the intelligent, impeccably dressed CEO of Dillio Toys. In the episode, remains of a toy company employee are discovered, and Brennan and Booth must put together the puzzle pieces, which somehow involve Bianca. What I'm most curious to see is if Brennan and Booth pick up a little toy for their gestating bundle of joy — and if it's a doll or a train.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1