Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 3 Diablo 3 Money-Making Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Top 3 Diablo 3 Money-Making Tips Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Diablo 3 Money-Making Tips   Top 3 Diablo 3 Money-Making Tips I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:32 am

I'm sure most of you have looked around online at some of the other Diablo III money-making guides. If you're like me, you noticed that most of the tips these guys hand out aren't really tips at all, but common-sense strategies. So what can you, as a Diablo 3 items player, do to help combat the flow of misinformation about it?

Beyond the obvious ethical dilemma of them being slightly misleading, the biggest problem lies within the fact that quite often, these so-called "tips" for sale are flat-out wrong. In this section, I'll list three of the most common unhelpful tips in the Diablo III items game, point out where they're wrong, and identify some of the absolute best, simple, and actual tactics that you can use in-game to help you become a better player.

I'm not trying to point fingers Diablo III Power Leveling at any other guide-writers here. However, when I see an influx of "guides" that list tips like the above, I can't help but get upset. To me, guides like those are scamming their customers. Providing "common sense" information that not only isn't common sense but is incredibly wrong and potentially harmful for someone's Diablo III PowerLeveling financial well-being is, in my opinion, a terrible thing to do. So in an effort to combat and prove these guides as unhelpful, I'm offering my own guide that actually includes step-by-step guide that includes instructions for money farming on Diablo 3.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1