Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap WOW Items Blizzard Comments Pet Battle System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

Cheap WOW Items Blizzard Comments Pet Battle System Empty
PostSubject: Cheap WOW Items Blizzard Comments Pet Battle System   Cheap WOW Items Blizzard Comments Pet Battle System I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:15 am

The reporter asked: because I think the system is actually quite complex because it involves a lot of pets and their skills to design. Such a complex eq 2 power leveling system, we have to update the player's participation was so small, this ratio seems less Cheap WOW Items cost-effective for us. So I think this setup is not very reasonable.

basically from an overall game health or the benefits of the game to consider this issue. It does not feel that, if the players do before the other most want to do, want of leisure time to play again this system is not a waste of eq 2 powerleveling resources, nor is it uneconomical. JJC, how many players will be all day playing JJC it, that part of the players in the entire game is very small, but the JJC system for the entire game is very good.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1