Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OBD2 scanning devices along with zero locking mechanism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasuke181

OBD2 scanning devices along with zero locking mechanism  Empty
PostSubject: OBD2 scanning devices along with zero locking mechanism    OBD2 scanning devices along with zero locking mechanism  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 pm

appears like I might end up being getting a few problems belching the actual wheels on my small 98lx along with zero locking mechanism. It appears such as iveco tools the best way to get this done is by using the OBD2 check out device along with bi-directional conversation associated with devices along with anti-lock. Obviously the actual Kia check out device has run out of the actual query. I've got a good reside scanning device, however it doesn't OBD LOG perform zero locking mechanism. Plus some scanning devices that Antiknock don't perform the two-way conversation factor in order to switch on components about the Ab muscles pump motor Anyone obtained any kind of CLIP POMONA tips about scanning devices previous or even existing which will do that? The actual books appears just a little obscure by what a few of the zero locking mechanism scanning devices is going to do apart from signal tests.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1